70-781 Szczecin
ul. Brązowa 12 a

      +48 519 740 467



Before leaving for work in the UK you might want to know:

  • Abolished in this year's fee for the Home Office, which applied from 2004 with the Polish accession to the European Union.

  • Prior to the planned travel abroad you should have a reference in English from the last employer. It is a necessary requirement to be able to take up employment in the UK.

  • When you return you can apply for reimbursement from England after completing the relevant documents (a link to a page with important information ( # 276)

  • Important if you have lost your job in the United Kingdom and have paid taxes and have worked at least one year, you can apply for unemployment benefits, which then can move to the Polish and receive it for the next three months at the Labour Office in your city (

© 2011 - B&W. Wszystkie prawa zastrzeżone.